7/05/2007

Hello

When i told that my friends to go to New Zealand, all my friend was shocked and sad. me as well.
because i never think that I leave the country. when i came to New Zealand, i had to stop over to Japan, but unfortunately, the air plane delayed for 12 hours so that the Japan air line provided us accommodation for the next air plane. that time I could not speak or understand what they were saying, i had to guess. that was the most horrible time that i had in my life.
Anyway, finally i got to Christchurch and it was raining and a bit hot. i can still remember that when i got off the air port, i could smell fresh air, that was amazing.
Now, I'm going to tell you guys that the first day at University of Canterbury.
I was so excited and nervous at the same time. teachers were friendly enough.
but, it was a huge university so i got lost and i was late for the orientation =.=

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈